From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:12:28 EDT
Although I personally did'nt find Limejello's original chicken gravy post
as funnny as some on this list (did get a couple chuckles, though), I feel
only pity for Lisette if her response is serious...Especially since it
sounds as if the original "story" might be at least highly embellished or
even mostly fictional (doesn't mean its any less funny or relevant).

But what really worries me is her notion that using an animal (or maybe
just "warm blooded entities") as a food item is "murder."  Since all good
ferret foods have at least some animal products including CHICKEN, I would
like to know what Lisette feeds HER ferrets!  After all, does she think the
CHICKEN in a bag of TF comes from volunteers!!  I certainly hope she is not
one of those vega-nazis who feed their carnivore pets those "vegetarian"
cat & dog foods I see in the "new age" grocery stores.  In my opinion,
people who own carnivores as companions and inflict their beliefs onto them
are, to borrow a phrase of Lisette's, "...scary people- real scary people."

[PA]
[who normally posts anon due to location]