Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 13:19:39 -0700
Hey guys, I 'rescued' a new little baby a little while ago, a day ago I
think.  He is around 4-5 months old, dark sable with a dark nose and big
black eyes.  He is the most adorable little guy!!

anyways, my trouble is Johnny, my other big albino baby.  He is having a
lot of trouble accepting Nicky into the buisness.  He jumps on Nicky,
not playfully,l and bites the side of his face, by his ear you know, and
doesn't let go.  Nicky lets out this awful sounding squeal and I have to
literally pry open Johnny's mouth to get him to let go.  I have tried
giving them all baths, letting them sniff eachother, letting them sleep
in each others beds, and I don't know what to do.  Johnny also does this
with the Chihuahua and I have to keep them seperated also.  I have never
had trouble with this before.  Also, Johnny has always been the baby in
the family.  He is just not being nice.

Anyways, thanks in advance, you guys are always so helpful.

Thanks
Krista