From:
"pml @hotmail.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 19:20:40 -0000
You may not believe me, but the US postal service has... FERRET STAMPS!
They are actually black-footed ferrets, not domesticated ferrets, though.

The stamps are in a series of endangered species stamps, so you have
probably can't request all ferret stamps, but these would be great to use
when sending letters to your ferret friends or for putting on the envelope
when you are mail-ordering ferret-related items.

The whole series is really pretty, but I thought people would especially be
interested in the ferret stamp!

Melissa ([log in to unmask])