From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 15:53:12 -0400
Sukie Crandall has some well thought out concerns and objections.

I can only say the person who refered me to the list is someone who's
judgment I trust.  I believe I left her email address in the post.  If I
did please feel free to contact her about our concerns until I can answer
them.

I have subcribed to the list and am waiting to hear back about my
application.  Until I join the list I can't answer any question.  I have
a ferret abuser I want ot post to the list.

Kathy Gallagher
Celtic Ferret

[Moderator's note: I was pretty hesitant to even post that, which is why
I added my disclaimer.  I have since found out that there seems to be
pretty much ZERO verification of names submitted.  When that issue goes
to the archives I'll add a note stating that I don't trust the integrity
of the data.  It's definitely a good idea, but it takes a lot more than
a couple of unverified rumors to make a truely useful list.  BIG]