From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:57:35 EDT
Hi,
Well this message is sent in great distress!  Since 1991 I have ran
F.R.O.S. out of my own pocket asking for help once from others for a
surgery for a ferret (Miss Mama who is doing great again thanxs to all who
helped her).  Well, at this time I lost one of the children I take care of
and lost more then half of my income and may have to shut down the rescue
unless I can get enough help until I can get a new job.  This was an
unforeseen lose and rent and utilities must come first or none of the
ferrets or I will have a place to stay.  At this time I have 60 ferrets a
list of placeable are on my web site placement of these will greatly help
but there are some who cant leave due to age, health, temperament, in
quarantine or strays being held for mommy and daddy to find and reclaim (I
hope).  So I ask at this time for help With necessary supplies ferret food,
lactose free infant formula, A/D or other similar type products, Ferretone
& ferrevite or similar products.  My vet will let me drop behind on bill if
necessary and at this time all I feel right to ask for is just supplies to
get us through I am very employable and it shouldn't be long but if anyone
can help with these supplies please let me know I do hate to have to shut
down as far as I know I am one of the only rescues on the eastern side of
WA and what will all those babies out there who need my help do?  I would
rather have supplies over monies that way you know just where your monies
went!

Thank you for your time
And to all who can help thank you !!!!
Ferret Dooks and Tugs