From:
Shelli Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 06:05:18 -0800
Tina asked:
>Does anyone have suggestions for interesting toys?  - maybe your fuzzy has
>a favorite toy?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last night I spilled litter on the floor while changing out boxes.  My guys
acted like they died and went to heaven!  Litter is fun in the pans but on
the floor?  They grabbed it in their paws and flung it; danced in it; hissed
at it; sang to it......for a good hour!  Talk about a cheap toy!

Shelli
and the boys