From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:10:59 -0800
>From:    K HUTCHINSON <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: who/where
>We are from the town of Waynesboro, Virginia

I grew up there, my parents still live there.  Get back for Fall Foilage
all but this last year (at the GCFA show).  Got my first Ferret Furball
while living there though she cam down from Harrisonburg.

Though with that menagerie are you really in Augusta County?

>Not too many of us Virginians on here so far, speak up if you are.

There are several of us Shenandoah Valley folk.  And I keep forgetting
who all we are.  Time might be ripe to actually think about a club or
something.  Maybe let the Charlottesville folk join too if they wanna
drive West now and then... <g>

Okay, anybody interested?

bill
--