From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:32:42 -0500
Hi all

What a sad subject; it's awful to see yet another disease that we have to
worry about.  Regarding the situation at the SVFC show, I agree completely
with the show organizers, and Ms. Ryan very gracefully and tactfully
supported their position.  We most certainly should err on the side of
safety for all ferrets concerned.  To this end, I would like to publically
compliment the breeder who has voluntarily quarantined her ferrets; she is
a wonderfully responsible person who has put the good of the ferrets before
personal interests.

Like Dweasle I would very much like to know what became of the
Aleutian-positive ferrets that were in the Hertzogs' possession.  Where
are they now?

Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets