From:
Joseph Lubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 17:52:55 PST
My name is Joe and I just picked up a 8 Month old female, now first of all I
also have a 4 year old male and he went through a bout of ECE(Sucks) one
year ago and is fully recovered.  When I got my second I was unaware of the
fact that she may contact this ugly disease but what I want to konw is if
anyone has or is in the same position I'm in and what exactly to do if
anything at all?  Also what is the proper procedure for introducing one to
another after Rascal has been here for so long by himself?  They seem to be
doing really well with each other although they have been together for only
3 days.  Can someone please respond ASAP!

                Thanks
                        Joe Lubert