From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 09:53:22 -0400
I want to say Thank You for the name you suggested.  We are calling her
that and also she will have the nickname of squeaker, it is a funny
squeak she makes, when BB the King lays on top of her.  She is getting
along with the girls just fine, in time she will just get used to BB.
She loves to sleep with Jim in the easy chair, they sure make a good
pair.  The fur is growing back in by the looks of it, gave her a bath no
undercoat, poor girl.  But she is licking up the Olive Oil.

Hope Everyone is having a nice time in Atlanta!  We who are left behind
will want some info on is going on and pics too!

Marie, Her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets

[They be PLENTY of pics! (And info too, I'm sure.)  BIG]