From:
Alice Davis DVM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:25:53 -0700
I moved to Ashland, OR from Portland and have started my practice up
again.  I've got about 10 ferret clients so far and would love to
find/help build a new ferret club to get involved with.  I miss the group
interactions with people and the chance to educate new ferret owners
outside of the medical world before they show up on my doorstep. :)
"Anon" and anyone else can drop me a line and we'll see what we can do.

Alice Davis DVM
Bear Creek Animal Clinic
Ashland, OR 97520
541-488-0120