From:
Ann Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 08:57:29 EST
Hello, this is my first post although I have been reading and enjoying
everyone elses for the the past two months.  I love hearing about everyones
fuzzies.  I have two males.  Oscar is 8 months and Balto is almost three
months.  These are my second and third ferrets, my first went over the
rainbow bridge this past June.

To Selena Simonetti who thought it was great to have a local librarian who
liked ferrets.  Well, I am a middle school librarian and talk about my
ferrets often in class and bring them in for some educational show and tell.
The students seem to love them as much as I do and continue to ask about
them and one even brought in a Christmas present for THEM not ME.

To Todd and Angela Preimesberger who were looking for a folding cage.
There is one company I know of the has them it's:

     Ferret Stuff
     R.M.R.S. Manufacturing
     4207 Holmes St N.E.
     Roanoke, Virgina 24012