From:
Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 21:10:19 -0600
Scamp!

Thank you to ALL of you with your suggestions of names for my new Albino
male (from the Ice Storm power loss at PetCo).  I had a hard time - there
were a lot of good names and I had wanted to go with one that indicted
the circumstances.  Instead, his personality pervailed.  I found myself
telling the Scamp to stop "helping" me clean, to stop tormenting everyone,
to come a see me and stay put for 2 seconds, or laughing at him scampering
all over the room.  So --- his name is Scamp.  I'm trying to get pictures,
first attempt didn't work as the film didn't advance right - will try
again on Sunday.  Hopefully, in a week, I'll have some to share.  I also
got pictures back (on disk) of many of our other ferrets and will try to
get them up and posted on Sunday also.  I hope everyone and their ferrets
have a great weekend!

Linda
and my son, Norman, & the 9 furry heart stealers:
Frisky, Sassy,  May, Rascal, Bandit, Saint Patrick, Mittens, Curious
George, ?? (the new one)
from Lawrence, KS
with Baby and Handsome watching from the Rainbow Bridge