From:
"Pamela A. Howell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 02:14:50 -0500
HI,

Our Little Girl, who was gone for two days, showed up at the front door and
scratched to get in the same time I was making more "LOST" posters to hang
up!!!  She looks like she had a frightening two days...but no bite marks
and no cuts!

BUT she is covered with cockleburs and TICKS!!!  It is a holiday weekend
and no vets open... how do we get rid of those ticks?  We are keeping her
away from the other two ferrets... and have gotten 2 ticks off but there
are many more!  Have never used Frontline because we didn't like the idea
of spraying stuff on them that they could lick off -- the vet even was
against it!  Should we try and will it kill the ticks or just prevent them?

Thanks for any quick help!

Pam