From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:33:53 -0700
We've almost reached our goal - Please cross post to anyone & everyone
you think might be able to pitch in!! And please take a look at the
updated link below which includes some of Deva's art work!!

Neither rain, nor snow, nor the fact that it's a 3080 mile round trip
will keep them from reaching their new forever homes!!!.........with a
little bit of help from you.

We are sending Ben, a handsome "re-rescue" to his new forever home
in Cedar Rapids, IA and Flower and Biscuit (also a re-surrender) to
Billings Montana!! At one time, Flower didn't know where to bite first
and one person who picked up little Biscuit accurately described him
when he said "This ferret's had his spirit broken". Flower only
occasionally communicates with her teeth now and Biscuit is a happy,
playful ferret who no longer stays curled up like a hedgehog!!

The gas for this trip is estimated to cost $500. One of our wonderful
volunteers and her husband are taking vacation days to make the trip
and I will be joining them as we hand off the last few of our DMK
ferrets. LOL, we say we're all going so we can share the driving, but
I think it's really to support eachother as we say good-bye to these 3
sweet babies!! To help with the expenses, we are offering a package of
12 ferret notecards featuring DMK ferrets for $12, shipping included.
These professionally printed cards measure 4.5" x 6.25" and are blank
inside. ALL proceeds go directly to this cross-country delivery trip!!

To see pictures of adoptees Flower, Ben and Biscuit and of
thenotecards, please look at the attached link to our website forum.
You may have to cut and paste the link
<http://www.theferrethaven.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=218&forum=1>

LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE FACES!!

You can purchase via PayPal by sending $12 to [log in to unmask]
and including your name & shipping address in the notes section. If
you wish to purchase via check and regular mail, please e-mail
[log in to unmask] for instructions.

Please cross post to any other groups or individuals you feel might
enjoy these cards. The "I Deserve a Good Home Too" card is a great gift
to any shelter who might resell them to help support their own shelter.
Alternative packages for such needs can be accomodated.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY