Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 14:07:55 +0000
I am going to chime in here. I know it is none of my business and I
had no interaction with the posts between James and Sukie but I would
like to say something. BRAVO to James and Sukie.

Sukie has upon occasion (even more often), both personally and with
her FML posts, helped us all. She is well-researched and knowledgeable
and it has helped many of us, myself included. I feel we would be lost
without her tireless efforts and contributions on behalf of our
fuzzbutts and that benefits all of us who love them.

We have also all been where James is - worried and looking for
information (or sharing information) in an effort to seek help for his
fuzzies or make sense of the untimely passing of one of our beloved
fuzzies. That information also benefits all of us because he took the
time to share it with us. He is offering us invaluable insight should
any of us go through what has particularly happened to him.

They have both been forthcoming enough to publicly through the FML, say
there was a miscommunicaton and regret it. This takes a big personality
to do this, which both of them obviously have. They also are putting
the well-being of our beloved ferrets over any infighting. We all have
personal lives separate from the FML that affect us and that go into
what we say and do. It is to Sukie's credit that she obviously cares
about her human family to the extent that she does. That passion is
what makes her such a good advocate for ferrets too. It is to James'
credit that he is being so thorough with his ferrets and sharing with
all of us much needed information. We all mourn together when one of
our beloved is ill or (God forbid) passes, and there are few enough
forums for sharing information and caring together what happens to
them.

I sense both have wonderful qualities that benefit the whole FML
community and I, for one, welcome this input.

Now they have both publicly explained and expressed regret over the
miscommunicaion. We need the qualities that both James and Sukie bring
here. And it takes caring people that do feel things to benefit all of
us that come to the FML and that offer our hearts and heads to making
the lives of ferrets better. Just like a big family we disagree but
thank God we work it out.

Let's move on. Both James and Sukie are offering insights and
passionate advocacy into ferret growth, health and illnesses that we
all need.

Sukie, thanks for the times you helped me and I look forward to
hearing more of your knowledge. I need it always. I wish you well with
your human family. I love my human family too and know from personal
experience how hard it is when they are ill. James, we all have been
worried with the pet food recalls and I look forward to hearing more
from you about what happens with this. I am very sorry for your loss of
Killer and hope that you will share the infomation you obtain with us.
I understand what an emotional time a loss of a fuzzie can be. I have
been there, too. I am so truly truly sorry.

I would like to take the high road like both James and Sukie did and
move on. I hope all of us do.

Proud to be owned by fuzzies and proud to be a member of the FML,

Marianna