From:
Rochelle X <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 1994 19:59:13 -0500
        Our vet asked us to come in again since its been 10 days now that
our guys have had diarrhea (and one was still not eating).  He'd already seen
them once, and was positive it was a virus (and they were on amoxi anyway),
but he was beginning to worry he'd missed something, I guess....
        Anyway,  we went in around 2 this afternoon... And somewhere about
6 tonight Fez started eating!  (and his most recent deposit looked close to
normal!  Of course, one normal one could be a fluke, but...)  Murphy's law wins
again - your pet always recovers just *after* a vet trip!

(or at least I hope this is really the first signs of recovery...  I HATE
syringes!!!  And the dog's all depressed now because we're spending so much
time force feeding the ferrets (and kick her out of the room to do it), and
Falstaff still can't understand that the others are too sick to want to play...)

        I do have one question though - does anyone know anything about a drug
called Carafate (for diarrhea)?

Rochelle