From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 08:37:08 -0700
Judy...
Why should you apologize????...ABSOLUTELY no reason...

all you said in your post is true...and i can not believe anyone could
actually believe the things they said to you...

Of course, there could be things going on in this persons life that made
them sensitive to these subjects, if so...i am sorry for that person, and
hope things get better soon...but they still had no right to try to make
you feel guilty for your own life.

Our lives do not consist entirely of our ferrets...yes...they are VERY,
VERY important to most all of us, but we all still have lives beyond
them...we need to go places and do things and spend money on other than
our...or others'...ferrets...

we all need vacations from time to time...and besides that!...what we do
with our own money and time is actually nobody's business but our own!!!

as to the gambling...not all people go to Vegas and lose their life
savings...most of us set aside a certain amount to "play" with...and
that is all we use...

do any of you buy souveniers?...how much do you spend?...she, along with
many of us, just buys her souveniers in momories...

we are not on this list to donate all our free cash or time to anyone...
many do do that...but that is not all we are here for...we all donate in
our own way...as someone here said just a few days ago...time, money,
information, experiences...we all give in the way we can...but are not
required to so in any way!!!  no one has a right to try to make someone
feel guilty for living their life in their own way...

i know judy, and i know she is a loving, giving person...and i know how
well taken care of her ferrets are...i have seen them...they are sweet,
loving, gorgeous, and healthy...and her daughter is very good with them,
too...i met her.

BUT!..even if she was leaving them with a sitter...so what!!!!...how many
of you out there 'sit' for ferrets????...do YOU think the ferrets parents
should not have taken a much deserved vacation?????

i doubt it!

and i sincerely hope that this person did not jeopardize the fun of
judy's vacation...

sorry this post got so long...

=====
kat and the krew
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest
boy!!!~*~ MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man sweetheart!!!~*~POPPYE~my
Sterling Silver~*~ MEEJA~my sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my dainty, dainty
DEW little lady~*~ ARMAND~my sable gentleman~*~SLYK~my new silver
mitt/blaze wannabe baby boy~*~ Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!~*~
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97"