From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:54:52 -0400
Linda wishes me to thank everyone for the phone calls, e-mails and words of
support and wisdom during this very stressful time.

Missy was found tonight.  Since Saturday, she's been living at a little
girl's house with her family.  The father found her wondering and thought
she was so sweet, he brought her home.  They didn't know what she was, but
were so thrilled with her.

The father's brother lives on Linda's street and tonight while driving home
after a visit, found Linda's posters.  They brought Missy back home.  The
little girl cried her eyes out when she knew she had to give her back to
Linda, so Linda has invited her to come by anytime to play with her kids.

I'd like to thank you all for your help too. Linda is like a second mother
to me and to see her hurt, hurts me too.

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!