Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:50:40 -0500
Gordi crossed to wait at the Rainbow Bridge on Wednesday and I miss him
terribly.  Sandee, could you please make sure that my Gordi finds his old
pals Ronnie, Mimi, Maggie and Chang the dog.  Tell them that I love them
and miss them all and please have them show Gordi the ropes, he's not the
sharpest knife in the drawer.  And if possible maybe you can find Gordi
some rough and tumble guys to play with.  He always played too hard with
his old roommates.

Bye Gordi, see ya later, I love you.
Thanks,
Jen