From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 10:18:41 -0400
Hi ,
It's me again.  I just thought of a qustion and thought someone here may be
able to give the answer.After all this going on with Kodo, i was wondering
if any1 knows the laws in Florida?  I have tried to ask my vet but he was
not sure.  I take all 3 of my fuzzies every where i go and i have never ad a
problem.But now i am worried.  Nosey and Trouble have always been around
ppl.  I run a daycare out of my house and have 5 three year olds in the
house playing with them .  Not once did either of the fuzzy bite them.  But
I do not let anyone touch Rebel.  He is still 6 weeks old and loves to bite.
So i tell ppl no you can't touch him he plays rough and will bite like a
kiten will.  But i could not bear the thought of something happening to 1 of
my babies.Any info would be helpful.

thanks
sherri
Nosey,Trouble,Rebel