From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:31:12 -0400
Hi all,

I wish we had an outdoor play ground!

What we do have is a large portable screen gazebo (Coleman or something
similar) that we've used with the critter play pens during nice weather
at our yard sales to show case the babies available for adoption as an
education station. They enjoy digging in the dirt so much they've built
several mini golf courses at the places we've set up. We now use a nice
thick tarp under the pen so avoid any escape attempts.

Respectfully,

Debbie Saunders

Shelter Director & Foster Mom
Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice
Roanoke, VA
www.biglickferretshelter.org

"The more you read the more you know.
The more you know the smarter you grow.
The smarter you grow the stronger your voice.
When speaking your mind or making your choice."