From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:19:03 -0700
(Hey bill, hope you dont mind me saying hi...)

[Not at all - the upcoming symposium won't be the same without you!  BIG]

Well I Hope all the fuzzies are good and healthy or are in the process of
getting there!  I just wanted to write a little and let everyone know how
I'm doing...it's been over a year since I said goodbye to my babies and
found them great homes (I get constant updates!)  I'm doing good in the
Navy, looking forward to seeing the advancement results that come out
next month to see if I can get a pay raise from uncle sam ;)  I really
miss being in the ferret loop, sharing stories, reading them, heck I'm
lucky if I can squeeze in a FML every other day.  But I do love my job,
I get to do a really small part of the big picture, and I'm proud to
know that I've helped in some way...gotta keep those planes flying so the
pilots can do their job...

I'm actually getting ready to go on my first deployment in June...get to
go play in the big sandbox for a few months...I heard the locals there
like to throw rocks for fun...ooh gonna be plenty of entertainment lol!
Rock football, and Sand Rockey (hocky) I'll be bringing plenty of
sunscreen that's for sure!  Hey gotta have something to do when I'm not
workin :)  hmm...Hey Lynn Barker!!...wonder if camel tipping will be as
fun as cow tipping...(HAH!!)

Hey Sandi, how is the shelter?

Tracey, How is Mikey doing?

Wes & Susan, Jennie is doing great :)

Ping, You'd better leave that hedgehog's food alone...he might throw some
quills at ya!

Tara, there are NO cute vets out here....heck all the veterans are old
and well....oohhh nevermind....veterinarians....lol!!!

well, gotta get back to work.....Mahalo to everyone for all that you do
:)

-Valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /