From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:26:57 EDT
THIS IS AN URGENT APPEAL!!!!!
If anyone out there in San Diego has just a couple of hours to spare for
our California furballs, please, please, please help out collecting
signatures at the Morena Blvd.  Petco on the remaining May weekends.  I
am only 1 of the 2 people who have volunteered & this effort is in danger
of being canceled from lack of response.  This is a great chance to show
the lawmakers that we really do care about this Bill to legalize our
fur-babies.  It has been a long time coming to get to this point & I
cannot bear to see it lost because we cannot spare a couple of hours on
the weekend.  Please help out, our babies need us now.  And aren't they
as important to us as our time?

Sincerely,
Klittlebear
(Praying to finally be legal: Jezebel, Chewy, & Little Bear)