Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:16:20 -0400
FERRET LOVE

There are many pets in the world of different types and just as many types
of pet owners and their love for their pets.

This is about my Love, FERRETS.  The Love I have for them, the
unconditional love that they give in return .  The Laughing times, the
sad times and the crying times.

Ferrets are not for everyone; there is a special bond that is made between
them and their family.  When I speak of their family, I speak of their
owner(s).  This bond is made in the heart, it's the driving force of Love.
This Love starts when you first see your ferret, the eyes, the face that
says take me I'm yours.  Some people say how can a ferret show any
emotion, they just have beady eyes.  How many times you looked into your
ferret's face and just melt on the spot.  Or seem their eyes sparkle of
mischievous or the sad look of pain.  Yes they say so much and ask so
little in return except your love.

Their love of playing, dooking, mid-air leaps, sweet nips and nap time in
your arms, yes there are many ways that they capture our inner feeling,
they ask so little in return food, water and our Love.

There are sad times of sickness and injury, the look of pain, the look of
trust when we help them.  Then there are crying times as they go to the
Rainbow Bridge, the broken heart of a lost Love, even though they are
with us forever.

So the next time you pick up your ferret and say I Love You.  Whisper in
their ear a special prayer for all the ones that have no home, that are
hurt, hungry, the ones that do not know Love.

Remember that True Love lasts forever.

Jim Smith