Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:47:07 -0500
Hi all,

After all this discussion about food, which is very helpful, I have a
question for people who have human kids and ferrets.  Do you worry about
what your ferret eats, etc., and spoil your ferrets as much as those of
us without human kids?  And are you as concerned about what your kids eat
as your ferrets?

Just wondering because for those of us who don't have human kids, ferrets
ARE our kids.  And they are so childlike!  Does EVERYONE out there spoil
their ferrets?

I never cooked for, did so much research on, bought so many toys for,
gave so much attention to or worried so much about the health and
longevity of any other animal friend as I do for Rocky, my first and
only furkid.

Maybe it's just the people on this list who love ferrets so much.  Thanks
to all who answered my question or sent comments.

To the ferrets out there: How do you get us humans to do all this for
you?  You must be superior creatures!

Shron & Rocky