From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:38:18 -0500
Little Ferret Bon-Bon hopping through the house
Scooping up the car keys, and hiding them under the couch.
Down came the good Oracle, and she said,
"Little Ferret Bon-Bon , I don't want to see you,
Scooping up the car keys, and hiding them under the couch.
I'll give you three chances, and if you don't behave,
I'll turn you into a cat!"

But the very next minute...

Little Ferret Bon-Bon war-dancing through the house

Stealing the credit cards, and using them on Ebay.

Down came the good Oracle, and she said,

"Little Ferret Bon-Bon , I don't want to see you,

Stealing the credit cards, and using them on Ebay.

I'll give you two more chances, and if you don't behave,

I'll turn you into a cat!"

But the very next minute...

Little Ferret Bon-Bon climbing over the walls

Grabbing all the Easter-eggs and stashing them in the hidey-hole
Down came the good Oracle, and she said,
"Little Ferret Bon-Bon , I don't want to see you,

Grabbing all the Easter-eggs and stashing them in the hidey-hole.

I'll give you one more chance, and if you don't behave,

I'll turn you into a cat!"

But the very next minute...

Little Ferret Bon-Bon prancing on the table

Knocking over the Ferratone and licking up the good stuff

Down came the good Oracle, and she said,
"Little Ferret Bon-Bon , I don't want to see you,

Knocking over the Ferratone and licking up the good stuff

I gave you three chances, and you blew it! S

now I'm going to turn you into a cat"
And Poof-Whoosh-Snort-Giggle!
Little Ferret Bon- Bon sauntered off in the distance,
She was still a ferret

Because the ticklish Oracle forgot her depends!
And the moral of this story?
If you are cute as a button, you can get away with anything.