Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:37:43 -0400
In yet another story of "Human Compassion" to our 'Domestic', 4 legged
Friends & Family, another cruel example.....ANY people with any info.
on this, ESPECIALLY Southern New Jersey Residents, should call the #
in the article. The $6,000+, and growing reward would make a good
contribution to any & all Shelters, Rescues, etc., BUT I know the
people here, on the fml, would gladly "Drop a Dime" and "Flip the
Switch", on those responsible for this for nothing in return!...and
'match' the cruelty & pain they/he/she inflicted on this poor Dog as
their "Sentence"!.....

I`d like to be left alone with the guilty parties
for about 20 minutes........with a Bat!

Thanks. John Rich & the n.j. gang of 4, USA.

<http://www.thedailyjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070421/NEWS01/704210306>