From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:32:14 EDT
I'm sure I will get some good ideas from everyone here on the list with a
small situation.

For the last six months the ferts have been free range in my apartment
since my roommate had moved out.  Now I have a new person and she's not
too crazy about the fuzzies.  They still have time to run around the rest
of the apartment but while I'm at work they are in my bedroom.  It's on
the larger size so they have 10 different places to sleep, toys, tube,
etc., to play with.  I was just looking for some new ideas to keep them
stimulated while I'm at work.  Someone had written about hanging a basket
or something like that from the ceiling and making a swing for them.
Anybody remember how this was done?

Any ideas to keep them happy are appreaceated.

Connie, Butch, Maggie
If people were superior to animals, they'd take better care of the world.
Winnie-the-Pooh