From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:16:40 -0500
Hi, a 2 year old female ferret needs a home in Newburyport, MA.  Due to
medical reasons - severe asthma, this woman can no longer care for her
sweetheart.  I have met the ferret and she is adorable.  She is a "lap
ferret" and is very pretty.  She is a dark sable with brown sides and a
very white undercoat.  Her tail is white at the tip as though she was
dipped in paint.  She has a white bib and a gray mask.  She is very exotic
looking.  This ferret has never been with other ferrets and was quite
traumatized at meeting mine.  I do think she could be integrated with
others if it was done slowly and carefully.

Mary Jane wants to find the best home possible because she truly considers
this ferret her child.  Her doctor insists that she get rid of the ferret
immediately.

If you can help, she has given me permission to give you her email and
phone number.  She can be reached at: 978-463-9252 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Adrienne