From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 12:41:19 -0400
zen wrote:
>She has asked me to see if anyone knows a source for "a ferret cubby".
>This is a cloth "ball" with entrance hole small enough to retain heat
>but not so small as to trap a ferret. ...

Funny, but I just made one of these for Potpie, who likes such things.  She
was out of her cage playing, we showed it to her, she hopped in and fell
right asleep.  Stuck her nose out of the entrance and snooooozed.  It's
about cantaloupe-sized.

It takes a moderate amount of sewing ingenuity - not a lot, mind you, just a
willingness to attempt it and you have to not mind when it comes out looking
like something frankenstein would have made - and about $.50 of fabric.  I
can make really ugly ones for people who ask.  I use canvas ('duck' cloth)
and a thin fleece lining.

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters