From:
Suka Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:02:58 -0600
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in quite some time and my first post concerned two kits
I adopted, Matzo and Kugel Otterbutt and their biting *hard* problem.
Thanks to all who helped with that- it really did help!

These two kits are awesome!  No one has bitten hard in weeks and are very
into us interactively.  Guess what?  Ferret math is beginning to take
root- at least what I have heard about ferret math.  This week we adopted
another ferret and named him Latke.  He is older and they get along just
fine.  I had my eye on him for months at Thee Fish Bowl (a great pet shop
in Evanston, Illinois).  He is white with a sprinkling of silver hairs
more towards his rear and a silvery black tail.  What color is this?  We
named him Latke.  He is much more mellow than these girls and his a big
otterbutt.  :)

Thanks again,
Suka, her Otterbutt family, rats, degus and dogs....

Suka Malone
Business Enterprises
The Field Museum
1400 S. Lake Shore Drive