From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:22:48 -0700
For the better part of the last two years Julie, my hyperactive.."I'm a
good fert...ma really!"... as she hangs off the window blinds... ferret,
has been collecting her stuffies and putting them to bed in her cage which
she shares with her two other cagemates.  When cleaning I remove all the
stuffies and she faithfully puts them all back afterwards.

Tonight the light bulb came on and I'm dumbfounded.  Her odd behaviour has
a pattern.  Froggy stuffie must be with Santa head stuffie on level two
front left corner.  The two Kong's must be on level three and must be
upright!??  Cat stuffy and pig stuffy are on level two back right corner.
Occasionally the players change but always in the same groupings.  Each
group must also have a small pile of food placed beside it

How come I never noticed this before????  What does it mean?  Is this
Stuffie Math!!!

I must add that when she initially started this behaviour my first concern
was that it was adrenal related and sure enough within six months I knew
it for a fact.  Even after surgery though the behaviour hasn't stopped.

Do you think they all have names???

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President