From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:58:02 EDT
  ::Walking along you have thought the ferret oracle sitting out under
  the tree talking to you yesterday was you imagination.  Yeah that's it.
  That's the ticket, your imagination.  You never saw... what's this?  Oh
  @%#%!  Not again!  That mist!  And what's that sound?  It sound like, a
  rush of wind or something.  Where is it coming from?  You look around
  and see .... nothing.  You keep looking all around when...::

UP HERE PUPPETS!  NO, UP HERE!  Look up heeeeere!  Yoo hoo.  Thaaat's it my
ferret love puppets!  Now yer kookin with kibble.  Poor things.  And you
all thought you were one cheweasil short of a dozen there.

  ::You are looking up and can not believe your eyes.  There is that funny
  Robed One up in the air flying on what looks like a magic... afghan!::

Yeah, you like this, don't you puppets?!

  ::She rubs her hand sensuously over the huge ferret afghan like a Rolls
  Royce and winks at you::

I knew you would.

  ::She flies right in front of you hovering... in front of your huge
  saucered eyes::

Oh, I'm sorry, puppets, I didn't mean to scare you.  This thing is so much
more quiet than my harrier red wagon, it kind of sneaks up on you.  I bet
your wondering where I got it, right?  Yes, I know you, puppets.

Pity I'm just borrowing it.  It's hand crocheted by Kat Parsons herself.
Run through her supermatic super-duper warpdrive washing machine with the
very best of fabric softners  (That's right... Snuggles fabric softner,
supervised by the bear himself), and rinsed outside in her brook that
bubbles over her property.  Yes, and that Julie Fossa was out in that brook
there stone washing it on the rocks and then beating the water out of it to
dry for extra softness.  All you male puppets stop grinning at the site of
Julie in a wet tshirt!  Thank you.  Then... SHH, I'M NOT DONE YET... over a
dozen ferrets danced upon for a fortnight to ensure happiness in it.  Over
forty eight pink toes, puppets.  And I can't keep this ::she runs her hand
over it again, and lets out a great sigh.

But don't cry for me Puppets!  My loss is YOUR GAIN.  This baby is being
"raffled" off the day of the "Columbus show" on "August 25th".  Everyone
can enter the raffle even if you don't go to the show.  Everyone can have
a chance.

         ::she begins to flap her hands in excitement now::

Wai-wai-wai-waaaait!  It gets even better.  How?  HA, I'll tell you how!
By entering the raffle, you are helping your own ferrets.  The money is
going to "ADV research in Georgia" (no there is not research going on in
Mrs. Wood that I know of, I meant the right coast one!).

Now hows that for a thrillology prophecy?!  Good huh?  I told you if I
floated those hairballs in a pool of linatone things would get more clear!
Now I have one last thing for you.  I'm going to telekinati..  telakin...
I'm going to transfer all the details including a succesion of stunning
images of the afghan into your brain, by merely concentrating!  ::she
squints her eyes hard and... nothing.  She squints and grunts and....
nothing again:: Well poopie patties!  Never try anything you can't
pronounce!

  ::She then throws her staff right at you like a lance.  Before you can
  duck it stops before you and explodes magically into ....::

http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/adv-raffle-columbus.html

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/