From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:36:51 -0400
Good Morning to all you wonderful FML subscribers, I haven't posted in a
while and I just wanted to let you all know how I'm getting along since
my Tazy's passing to the bridge :-(

I am feeling a little better now but of course the pain of his loss is
still somewhat with me and so are the tears, but my depression has let up
which is (as Martha Stewart says) A GOOD THING!!!!! :-)  I don't know if
I told anyone that I had my baby cremated due to the fact that I live in
a condo and I had no where to lay him to rest and it makes me feel better
knowing that my Tazy will always be with me no matter where I move to!!!!!
I have to tell you that the cost of his cremation was PHENOMENAL or HIGHWAY
ROBBERY, but just knowing that he will go wherever I do was worth it!!!!!

Enough said on that subject!!!!  It makes me soooo very sad to read
about all the little fuzzies that have passed on to the bridge!!!!  My
condolences to all of you I know just what you all are going through!!!

My Trouble is doing ok now and has finally stopped grieving over Tazy, who
was his buddy!!!!  He still looks for him though, he goes back and forth
from Tazy's favorite hidey holes when he first comes out for play time,
but then Rosy and Baby Joey takes his mind off of it!!!!  So all is well
in the world for me once again, or at least as well as can be expected :-)

By July Ferret math will have struck me once more, I'm thinking about
getting another one and possibly two :-) I just can't get enough of these
WONDERFUL , LOVING, AND BEAUTIFUL little critters!!!  Well I must close for
now and play with my babies, and clean ferret poop, just LOVE that job :-)

SPECIAL THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS to ALL who have lost a beloved fuzzie or
animal recently, and to all lost, homeless, and sick fuzzies and animals,
MAY THE GOOD LORD WATCH OVER YOU AND KEEP HIS HEALING HAND ON YOU!!!!!

WITH LOL TO ALL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey!!!!! Missing Tazy TERRIBLY

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum