Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:34:17 -0800
I certainly hope that Suki Crandall was not referring to "Ferrets USA"
magazine when she made her post.  I found the 5th Anniversary issue to be
extremely well-written and contained articles from some experienced (IMO)
people that post on here frequently.

Suki, can you please clarify which publication you are referring to?  I
have never seen a publication simply called "Ferrets".  The one above is
published by Fancy Publications.  I am confused and if there are more
magazines about ferrets out there, I want to know about them and why none
of the stores around here carry this.

Also, can somebody please clarify what they feel is a "ferret expert"?  I
understand the term "novice" but who decides who is a "ferret expert"?  I
have been in with ferrets for nine+ years, and know alot, but I am not a
veterinarian nor do I consider myself to know everything.  If there is
somebody on this board who claims to know everything there is to know, I
would sure like to meet you because you are a rare breed.

I also know people who have been in ferretry for longer than I have and
they are less knowledgeable than I am.  So I guess I need clarification
on who Suki is deeming a "ferret expert".  I have read articles in Modern
Ferret that I feel were poorly written.

No offense intended, just curious.

~Danielle