From:
Vickie McKimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:03:57 -0500
Well if you procrastinated this long then you're just too late!  Most
all of the title class and specialty rings are full and closed and
the show will be here next Saturday!  AFA's Winter Nationals Ferret
Competition will be held on Saturday, December 3, 2005 in the
Horticulture Hall at the York Fairgrounds in York, PA.

This show is another big one gang!  As of today there are 241 individual
ferrets competing in the title, specialty and premier classes.  Counting
all the entries, we are just shy of 400!  WOW!  Lots of ferrets and
exhibitors and 25 vendors for your holiday shopping enjoyment.  If you
can't find something for your ferret, or your s.o.'s ferret or your
parent's ferret, or your friend's ferret then I just don't know where
to tell you to go look!

I would also like to thank our resident raffle queen, Pattyferret.  She
has been working the email and the phone for the past 4 weeks.  She has
acquired a boat load of raffle goodies.  I think she'll need about 2
extra vehicles to get all the booty to the show.  Please be sure to
bring some extra cash for AFA's great raffle, our best so far!

AFA has a new holiday product that is on sale now and will be at the
show.  Ferret Christmas cards featuring the photography of Jennifer
Deming, Photos With Flair.  Be sure to pick up a pack or two for this
season's holiday card mailing.

So, that's about it.  If you have any questions, please feel free to
email me directly at jbferret @ mindspring.com or give Tara a call at
the AFA office 1-888-FERRET-1.

For everyone planning on coming by, have a safe trip and I'll see you
next Saturday in York!

Vickie
AFA Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org