Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:44:04 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:
>I came through the ag station on I-40 from AZ at about 1:00 pm today
>(Friday). It appeared they were checking about every other car and
>out of state plates.

Yes, most of the AG stations in CA are open again. If you are driving
into CA please be careful. Go to the Ferrets Anonymous website
(http://www.ferretsanonymous.com) and click on Avoid The Check Points.
It will tell you to get around the stations.

Unfortunately, due to the lack of volunteers and assistance from other
CA clubs, ferrets will be killed at the AG stations. AG station rescue
desperately needs volunteers to transport ferrets out of state. Equally
important we need places close to the border that will take these
ferrets in. If you can help please contact [log in to unmask] .

Robin Jones
AG Station Volunteer