From:
"Courtney J. Scholl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 18:17:04 -0400
Well, I can't be sure but I think I have figured out one of the problems
with my taking pictures of Chloe and Sabrina.  I have one of those Polaroid
Instants with an auto flash.  I finally realized that they must hear the
flash warming up.  YOu know, that quiet but high pitched whine it makes.
Cause the other day, I used a camera with no auto flash and they were
oblivious.  OF course, the pictures were really dark but they were cute
poses!  TO make things worse, the Polaroid continues the noise (beeps) after
warm-up.

-Courtney