From:
Wendy Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:20:38 -0700
Just recently my husband and I decided it was time for a new cage. The
super pets condo was pretty annoying to clean. And we had to use little
locks on all the doors as our fuzzies could easily escape.

So we got our ferret nation 2 story cage. I was impressed with the
design, it seems like a heaven sent cage!

Until our little Agatha got her toe caught on what we found out to be
the new and improved shelf! Thank god we were right there to free her.
So off to the computer we go......... and found the you tube warning
post.

We covered the ramps with cloth towels, using a plastic thingy to keep
it in place. I bought 2 small bath room rugs that seems to stay in
place nicely on the shelves.

I'm wondering, is there a better way to safely modify this? I'm looking
forward to reading post about this. Ferret people are so inventive :)

Wendy