From:
Serena DeCastro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:38:52 -0500
Hello all,

I have a beautiful wood ferret play box that I no longer need. It was
built by a friend of mine who makes furniture, at my house it doubles
as an endtable. It is Mission-style, made out of pine, has three levels
(two that slide out with holes in them) and two sides that open up.
It is a really nice piece and will last for many years. It measures
34X24x24 and is one of a kind.

I would prefer to donate it to a ferret shelter, but I don't believe
there are any nearby - I live in West Yellowstone, Montana. If there
are any shelters close to me that are interested, please let me know.
I can email pictures upon request.

Thanks,
Serena & the Wrecking Crew (now down to two): Sherman & Pele