From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 1994 13:09:41 -0700
My husband also thinks our albino (Grover) is a little on the slow side.
Again, I think this may be due to her eyesight.  She will wonder into the
room, lie on the floor and just stare.  I also have a problem with her
biting.  You know the scenario:  lick lick, chomp, OW!  I recently read
where one person said that this is/may be a sign that she wants to
play.  Well the other day she took a chomp and I started tickling her
tummy and sure enough she started playing!  I will continue to do this
when she bites and see if there's a pattern!  Thanks.

P.S.  I showed my husband the signature file someone had "I am Ferret of
Borg . . ." we just laughed.  Hilarious and so true!

Pamela K. Barber and Ernie, Grover and Elmo