Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:11:51 -0500
No fair... there are too many WONDERFULL people on this list to choose
from!  I want Bill, Bob and Charlie in first place, along with everyone
else on this list who has made a major impact on all of the ferret
community.  Think about people such as Pam Greene, Linda Iroff, Dr. Bruce
Williams, whom have all made significant contributions to the list.  There
are countless other people, who have made major and minor contrubutions
to others lives, by emailing a sympathy note to someone who lost a baby to
the bridge, to people who have given others information to prevent it.  I
hereby nominate the whole Ferret Digest Family as "Hero's of the year"! :-)

On another note... a friend of mine had to give up her 4 ferrets.  They are
adorable (as all of them are ;p) but I already have 6 and can't possibly
handle 10 with my schedule....anyone interested?  I can separate them
into 2 pairs, but no less then that and I will hold them here till I find
awesome homes for them.  I live in Ohio, right by the WV border.  If anyone
is interested, please let me know. :-)

Sam Taylor

       All wiyht.  Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

[Moderator's note: Along the idea of the people who send sympathy notes,
I'd like to nominate Skeeter.  Firstly, because Skeeter has comforted
many people.  And further, because we don't know who Skeeter is!  BIG]