From:
Robert Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:57:57 -0400
My friend Jimmy has been making comix for fun the past couple of years
and this summer he surprised everyone with a very nice tribute to
Princess Omi who passed away June 2010. (Omi is Japanese for princess)

Omi was sweet, but she knew she was a princess and everyone better love
her.. or else! I first fostered then later adopted her for most of her
8 years and 4 months of life. The dog in the comix is Marino, my
girlfriend's 50 pound lab / chow mix that Omi bossed around whenever
she could. We all loved Omi and miss her dearly.

Here is a link to the scan of the comix.
http://jimmycomix.blogspot.com/2011/07/omimi.html

--
Robert Gibson