Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:48:10 -0500
OK, I'm sure it has been thought about before of having shows in the
south, so now I am thinking of having a "fun" show here in this area
of Louisiana. We can have a fun day of games like Bag escape, costume,
cage decorating, heaviest male, things like that -- Would ya'll be
interested in attending it and meeting up for it? Or are ya'll only
interested in the other type of show? That would take a lot more of
preparation of course and be further on down the road. The girl and I
that are talking about doing this is a "branch" of my shelter that has
adopted from me several times and now has begun her rescue and is a
part of mine and she is more central LA. When I was in PA last spring
for the show, I was given the handbook from LOS and was taught some
points on judging and actually had to help judge some of the ferrets
like a "judge in training" you could say. I also have the AFA info as
you can print it out from the web site too.

I am trying to "feel" others out as to what their feelings are and
would love to meet up with other ferret people and see other's ferrets
and I know that Christy, my friend and "partner in crime" would too!
Sooooo, my question is, are ya'll interested? Please let me know if you
would be interested in just a fun day of games or both? We could prob
do the fun day in March or April but to do the full show would be at
least a year or so in the making - but I do want input. Now to get
AFA or LOS judges, that would also involve paying them and their way
here and all and I do not have the $$ for that ---- that is part of
my deli --- So how about it? A fun show in the beautiful state of
Louisiana, in the city of Shreveport, and meet up with more ferret
people! Please let me know what ya'll think and vendors are also
welcome to contact me!

Thank you so much for your help in this venture! Hugs to all and I
look fwd to your responses!!!!

Nancy