Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 23:21:03 -0400
Hi Ya'll,

Well, I finally succumbed to the extremely pitiful looks I was getting and
let the gang of 16 out of their room for the day.  It was a comedy of errors.

As you recall, I am in shuffling mode due to my back.  Well, tonight, I have
a upholstered chair on its back, shredded toilet paper and still missing
Ferretone.

Chair?  It seems that after a year of having this chair and a half, the
ferrets figured out how to get inside of it.  Here I am sitting in it with
my head leaned back, when I hear distinct animal scratching coming from
inside the chair back!!  I cautiously get up, not wanting to catch fuzzies
in springs, and turn the chair up and pull out 6 ferrets!!!  Since I am in
no shape to ferret proof it right now, it stays in that position, so they
can't get back in.  Such an avant garde decorating scheme.

I hear crashes in the master toilet and hobble in to find no suspects,
shredded toilet paper and decorative items on the floor.  I have my
theories, but no proof.  LOL!!

Have slowly been trimming toe nails the old fashioned way, scruffing and
cutting.  I am not winning friends and influencing people that way.

After the gang of 16 put themselves back up into their room (yes, they do
that folks), I let out the DEW gang.  They proceeded to run amok for a
couple of hours, since they had been caged most of the day.  Nicky killed
the cotton throw in the living room repeatedly and then jumped on Ollie.
They chased and yelled at each other for quite some time.  Pookie begged for
raisins and climbed behind the washer and dryer to make sure everything was
fine then came back out to kick some butt.  That is her forte after all.

I am glad I have lots of help to move my stuff in Houston, I may have to
confine myself to giving orders only!! Sounds good anyway!!

Maggie Mae and the Missouri Mob of Maniac Mustelids