From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 19:35:48 -0800
I have been asked by the breeder's committee for the American Ferret
Association to help them up date their list of ferret breeders.  This is
perhaps their most common question so they would like to be able to answer
the correspondents.  Please, any breeders that would like to be on the AFA
list send to me ([log in to unmask]) contact information and a brief
description of you breeding operation.  That is what colors you breed, any
other services you provide and the like.

>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: ferret health
>she suspects a back injury because he did not have any fever and he
>is dragging his back.

This sounds more like typical disease reaction than injury.  Rear end
weakness is a non-specific indicator of disease in ferrets.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]