From:
Lolli Pop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:15:16 -0500
Hello friends!

I've noticed a few threads that I wanted to comment on, and I also wanted
to tell you of (alright, brag about) my newest additions.

I've used Zupreem for quite awhile, but it is in my mix of food.  (I mix
it with Totally Ferret, 8-in-1 Ultimate, and Eukanuba Kitten.) They all
seem to like it.  When I "make dinner" (the food mix) I let them eat out
of the bags.  I'm not sure why it's better out of a bag, but I'm guessing
it's for the same reason my boyfriend decides to drink out of the milk
jug...anyway, the bag of Zupreem is the one that normally has two or
three fuzzy rears hanging out of it, rather than just one.

I have one little brat (oops, I meant ferret!) that rubs his face after
waking up...it's the only time that I can get any kind of kisses out of
him, and then it's only on my arms.  He has yet to give me a kiss on the
mouth!  I heard though that it's there way of spreading their scent rather
than clean themselves...am I mistaken?

Now to the best news...we have two new "furrats!" Daddy (can you guys
believe it?  I said seven was enough!) decided he needed some furries to
be at his house until I get back.  (I had to move, and now he only gets
the fuzzies on weekends...for the next seven months.) He went to a store
(yes, he heard the lecture...but he was thick-headed, and he fell in love)
and brought home two of the cutest kids I've ever seen.  Cheech is a
champagne, I think.  He's very light tan, but not reddish at all.  The
lightest ferret I've ever seen that wasn't white.  Chong is a sable mitt
blaze, or whatever order you want to put those in.  They're little, and
have already been initiated into the house...Zeus got dragged by our
"bully" Brandon when he was a baby, and jumped on the opportunity to
return the favor to someone smaller.  Both Cheech and Chong got stashed
under the dresser a few times.  They finally gave up and fell asleep under
there.  Also, within the first two days of them being home, I got kisses
from BOTH of them!  (Sorry, just trying to make y'all jealous!  LoL)
Thanks for letting me brag, folks.  Many fuzzy hugs and kisses to you all.

Lolli and the Mini-Zoo (Bridget, Brandon, Zoe, Zeus, Grandma, Bandit,
Smokey, Cheech and Chong...forever holding Bear in my heart, missing him
like crazy; Dykers and Midnight [the doggies]; Molly Anne [the kitty];
Sycamore [the 7-ft boa].) ...You gotta love the fuzz! =)