From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:41:31 EDT
Well, hello all.  I have to personally thank Sal Arledge for offering to
help me buy Cody, Sal you are a wonderful and caring person and I give you
my hats off!  I would also like to thank Shannon Price for getting on this
case and coming up with potential adopters for Cody.

NOW THE GOOD NEWS
Last night I went to the $. 50 movie with my friend and when I got home my
husband informed me I had A LOT of people to call back.  In 2 hours I had
5 calls on ferrets to return.  One of my favorite ferret mommies was on
the list so she was the first one I called, (she is the one who bought
one of Cody's cage mates.) she told me Candi I can't get Cody out of mind,
she felt so horrible leaving him there without anyone to play with and
considered the situation he was in, she was becoming frantic.  So she tells
me she has decided to buy the large super pets cage that was for sell with
Cody only if I would take Cody.  Would I take Cody??!!!!!!  So last night
at 10:00 PM we set off to pick up Cody and the cage.  Got him and the cage
in the van and the cage stunk so bad we had to roll our windows down just
to keep from gagging!  It had crusty urine stains and poop stuck to it.
YUCK!!  But Cody was in good shape other than being REALLY OVER WEIGHT.
Cody is doing wonderful and loving life with my little juvenile lymphoma
Mercury.  He had lots of out of cage time this morning and was running just
as fast as he could like he had never been out of his cage, which I know
that when he was out of his cage at his old owners house he was always on a
leash - no free roaming.

Well, I had to share about how ferret math struck me for the sixth time so
I guess five ferretmommy no more applies to me.  lol:)