From:
Ricky Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 19:53:46 -0400
Hello everyone,
First I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the people who answered my
article about "Ferret Masseurs?" and then I'll get to the point.  Thank you.
Now to the point.

Forgive me for asking such an incredibly stupid question, but I just need
some people to tell me "yes you're absolutely right".This question is going
to sound really stupid, especially because I already know the answer, but
here goes...

I came into my room late at night only to find that my two ferrets had
wrecked the place.  Every thing was not where it was when I left the room,
including a small metal cup.  I'm not sure if the handle was already broken
off or not, but I found the cup on the floor with no handle.  The handle was
a little less than an inch long, and was a little bit sharp.  Here's where
the dumb part comes in.  I could not find the handle for the cup ANYWHERE,
and got really paranoid that Isis had swallowed it.  Now I know as well as
you do that she would NOT have swallowed that piece of metal, but a little
voice in the back of my head keeps saying if she didn't swallow it then
where is it now?  She has been defecating with no bloody stools, so she did
not swallow it, but I still need some people to write to me and tell me what
I already know, there is not a piece of sharp metal in my ferret right now,
hopefully you understand my anxiety.

                                 Thank you,
                                  Enrique